Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thing 2 - Mobile Device Tips

I was overwhelmed with the number of tips I learned after viewing the several links on Mobile Device Tips. Some tips were useful to me and some were not.  Typically when an update occurs, to be honest, I usually don't pay much attention and learn as I go after update has been done.  But WOW, I'm going to be sure to learn all changes made in any given update.  This would also be especially beneficial to schools in one-to-one settings.  

Some of the more useful tips for me personally were very simple ones like multi-tasking of apps where you can swipe up to close apps and re-enter the app where you left off.  If anyone knows of a way to close all apps at once, please let me know.  Sometimes when my 5 year old is on my ipad, he tends to use several apps but doesn't close them completely so when I go on my ipad to do that, there are sometimes 15 apps or more to close. 

The pull down Notification Center was something I didn't use prior to reading this Thing 2 but I think it will be useful for me in the future.  Same with the Swipe up from the bottom Control Center.



No comments:

Post a Comment